The Woman’s Field Guide™ to Exceptional Living will launch you directly into your own adventure. There are no limits here, no “shoulds,” just a guided inner road trip to an extraordinary new outlook you can return to again and again for inspiration. You’ll be reminded how to love yourself enough to put YOU on your priority list, how to infuse your life with gratitude, and how to step beyond burnout and into celebrating your life. You will feel renewed pride in yourself as this journey of self-discovery leads you to a sense of enhanced self-worth.
Just what is Exceptional Living? In my mind it is living a life you wake up jazzed about every day. That can be a mix of part conscious, intentional planning and part presence and attitude in the moment. This little book reflects that mix.
We are all incredibly busy, right? It is fair to say in the midstof our daily swirl we might all like to be touched by inspiration and provided with support to make our lives the best they can be.
- Each chapter of The Woman’s Field Guide is a handful of pages long and can be read in just a few minutes, to then be savored and contemplated throughout the day.
- Each chapter closes with prompts to journal to and/or exercises to transform the text from the book into your real life experiences.
- Read it in order or pick that chapter that calls to you in the moment.
- Playful and provocative! Sample chapter titles include: A BOLD Woman, Make Your Life a Celebration, Come to Your Senses, A Change-Savvy Woman, Invite Others Over to Play, Make More Mud Pies.
- The small size makes it the perfect travel companion for women on the go!
- 49 original illustrations contribute to the magic!